Friday, December 26, 2008

My Sweet Grandmother.. .. ..

Last Sunday, papa and mama went to visit my grandmother and grandfather at Klang. Long journey but I’m having my ‘meal’ all along the way so I’m felt so well. Papa told that we are going to visit papa’s mom and dad, well my grandpa and grandma. So, the moment arrived, I’m felt asleep, as usual of me.

My grandma scolded papa for bringing mama, well mama still not feeling well. Papa said, it’s ok, just want to bring me to see my grandma and grandpa. So thoughtful of papa, right? You know what, that time grandma was painting the house grill, the moment grandma saw me, she stopped, quickly hold me, hug me, kiss me, and I’m felt so warm and so in love inside grandma’s arm.

Grandma said I’m a kind baby, not giving a hassle. He he he, but then, mama told I’m only being nice when not hungry. Alaaaa, there’s go my cover! I did give a smile to grandma after mama said that.


Then, my grandpa too wants to have me in his arm. I never thought grandpa’s hands so rough but what a sweet smile grandpa have, just like my papa.

Not for long, we had to go back, as my other grandma told, can’t go back at late evening. Hmmm, I’m so sad had to go but papa told we will visit them again, soon. Few days later, grandma called, grandma wants papa to bring me back to Klang to see her, well grandma missed me a lot and I miss her too.

Wait grandma!!!!, I’ll be coming there to cheer you!!

Snoogums Boogums!

No comments: