Friday, December 26, 2008

Inas @ My Own House

One day, papa and mama took me for a ride. Well, you want to know something about me, he he he, I like sightseeing but I easily fall asleep. As usual, I fell asleep inside the car. The moment I realized, me inside one strange house, mama told me welcome to your house. But part myself still in wonderland until mama placed me on the pillow. Strange smell, no noise not as at my grandma’s house made me felt uncomfortable.

But not for long, papa took me for a walk again in one big supermarket. So many peoples, so cool made me want to have a nap again and I did. Hmmmm, mama can’t walk for long period; mama will feel pain and grandma not allowed me to go back at late evening.

Later, I arrived at grandma house, then I startedLAH to make noise, well you know, I’m hungry.. .. ..

No comments: